/babble.

Date: 2010-05-12 09:16 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shadecat.livejournal.com
a) Merlin fics are made of WIN!

b) to update a moodtheme, you need to go into your journal customization and edit/create new moodtheme.
If you want a Merlin one, go find a moodtheme from someone like [livejournal.com profile] wikked_angel_78, download the zip pack, unzip it and upload it to your own host server. Like photobucket. Then you have to insert each mood theme in the appropriate slot.
JOY. It's a little time consuming, but worth it.
Make sure you know the height/width before you do it, or you'll mess up the gif look :)